Buy the ideal gift at the Constantia Village. The Constantia Village gift card takes the hassle out of choosing what gift to buy and is ideal for that special someone in your life.
The gift never disappoints!
Please note the following:
- The Constantia Village Gift Card can be loaded with any amount between R50 and R2 500
- It is accepted at all stores and restaurants in The Constantia Village (excluding banks and foreign exchange)
- The card cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash
- It can be spent incrementally; for example, with a R250 gift card you can spend R100 at one store and R150 at another
- The card will only be valid until the last day of the expiry month (mm/yy) printed on the card
- For balance enquiries call 083 918 7700 (calls charged at standard cellular rates) or SMS your card number to 34246 (SMS charged at R2) or go to www.whatsonmycard.com
- Should the card be lost or stolen, neither The Constantia Village Shopping Centre, nor Standard Bank or any of its subsidiaries and/or agents will be liable for any form of reimbursement or compensation of any nature.
- Is issued by Standard Bank of South Africa pursuant to licence issued by MasterCard ®
- According to FICA No. 38 of 2001, it is necessary to provide proof of identification for the purchase of a gift card
Terms and Conditions:
- Your card will be activated with a rand amount selected by you & shown on the receipt. You can use your card anywhere in the shopping centre where MasterCard is accepted. You cannot draw cash from bank tellers or merchants or ATMs. Your card will be closed on the expiry date & the value remaining in the card will not be refunded to you. We may choose to revoke your card at any time. The card is not reloadable.
- Your card has an expiry date printed on it & is valid until the last day of the month shown, unless your card is closed. Only the person whose signature is on the card can use it. Sign your card in ink as soon as you receive it. Your card must be cut in half once the funds have been spent or after the expiry date. You will not be sent any correspondence or statements. We will always be the owner of the card. We reserve the right to limit the number of cards you may purchase.
- You will not be able to use the card to purchase goods or services over the telephone or Internet, pay toll-fees or parking garages. When you use your card, you must sign a transaction slip. When you use your card, we will process the transaction against your available card balance. Merchants are responsible for transactions & are independent of shopping centre management, Tutuka & Standard Bank; all of whom are not liable if the merchant does not accept your card or if you have complaints about goods or services paid for with your card. We are not responsible for any loss arising from any failure, malfunction of electronic facilities or delay in point of sale device or our supporting or shared networks, where applicable, resulting from circumstances beyond our reasonable control. No warranties, purchase protection, insurance, other promises or services are provided. Once you have paid, you cannot stop payment of the transaction. You are responsible for keeping track of the transactions on your card.
- You will not be charged any fees for the card & you will not be paid any interest on funds in the card.
- If you lose your card or if it is stolen, you will lose all funds in your card. Call 0861 114 093 if you lose your card or it is stolen.
- We may change these terms & conditions without giving you notice. You may not change these terms & conditions.
Provide us with the information below and we will gladly assist by mailing through a Tax Invoice with our banking details.
Email your company details to:
Jacqueline da Silva
Fax to 021 794 1712.
01. Contact Name
02. Company Name
03. VAT Number
04. Registration Number
05. Contact Details (Telephone, Facsimile and email address)
06. Gift Card value per member, shopper or employee
The Constantia Village offers over 1 000 free parking bays including specially designated parking bays for our visitors with special needs, located throughout the car park adjacent to the entrances of the centre.
Our parking area is also equipped with more than 40 Parking Attendants to assist you with parking guidance and your shopping bags.
Our parking attendants are supplied by M.A.R.S, a company dedicated to creating job opportunities and providing superior customer assistance.
Available at the Information Desk